Sunday, February 08, 2009

My miserable Ram finished off this brand new bucket He totally squashed it.

We have had to put him in a pen by himself. He has become to rough with the other animals.

Today we have spent the whole day outside. My husband did hockey duty and I worked outside. I did get a lot done but it is only a drop in a bucket. It is an amazing mess. Pine needles OMG for pine needles.... We tore down old Gazebos, trimmed trees, rose bushes, shrubs. I can not trim when the tree's are nice and green so I do it now when it all looks horrible. We also moved old fences. It was never ending. I am sure I have a few more weeks of straight work of just cleaning. then the real work begins... the pond...not sure what I am going to do I am not inspired yet. All those rocks I will show you all a photo of the rocks. Remember each rock was imported and carried. I can feel my poor old knees protesting already.
Poor Miss Hyacinth seems sad after she came home tonight from hockey. I am sure she is just tired from a full weekend of her tournament. Well I am of to hustle kids to bed. Last night we were in bed by eight thirty. I fell asleep by nine. That was a a good thing as my son was in Salmon arm visiting and he had to travel home. He never arrived home until five am. He is good though he phones us on route. I am thankful for that nothing worse than waking up at three am and finding them not home. The only thing is it makes for a short night. Have a great night
Posted by Picasa

No comments: