Tuesday, February 17, 2009

High School Musical 3 is making my girls very happy. The movie came out today and Miss Hyacinth had to have it. She has watched two or three times and now our older girls are watching it. One thing for sure in our family we do get our money out of a good Dvd.
Our hockey is all out of sorts with the playoffs our schedule's are changing constantly. So tonight we had two practices. Tomorrow night one early practice, Boston Pizza dinner to go to and a double A game to go to. I am hoping to recruit my older son I really do not want to go!

I just hit some key and it posted my letter for me and i was not even ready. Tonight in the arena I was playing with my Blackberry trying to figure out Face book. A little over my head.
I had concession duty tonight for Sam and I sold four bubble gum and one coffee. Well off to bed talk to you all soon.

No comments: