Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I should really quit writing this blog at night. I am really too tired to say anything. I drove my kids into school this morning and I guess I will do it again tomorrow. It is quite amazing how much goes on in town. When one lives out of town you don't see all the people rushing to and from work, school, jogging, and walking their dogs.There is a whole different life style happening down there.
I did manage to get a little yard work done. I burned the pile in my yard and my boys took three full truck loads up to the burning pile today.
My one son stayed home from school with a bad headache and a fever this morning but as the day went on it went away.
I watched a hand ball game that my youngest son played. I really enjoy that game and he is so funny to watch.
I have to go I am having stories told to me.

No comments: