Thursday, February 05, 2009

It is amazing how much thinking one does while on a walk. I am sure I should use a little tape recorder. I have great thoughts, clever things I want to say on my blog all sorts of inspiration comes to me. Then I come and poof it is all gone. Can't remember a thing and then by this time I am done. I need sleep. However sleep will have to wait my two boys are still coming home.
I have not taken any new pictures lately but I hope to get inspired soon. I always feel I am playing catch up. So much to do not time to play.
If it is nice tomorrow I am hoping to work outside. I have to drive my daughter into work with daycare for twelve. Then in the afternoon I hope to be outside. Starting at five pm we have hockey that last until eleven pm. So our time is pretty booked.
Have a Great night and I hope to get time to visit my blog.

No comments: