Sunday, February 22, 2009

As you can tell in these pictures there is not a lot of snow. I think we will be in for a real dry summer.
However there is always snow outside the arena. Vernon actually had a bit of snow.
Today was a busy day we were down to our last stick of wood for our wood stove. My husband cut a lot of wood today it won't last us but it is a start. We had a little bit of hockey we showed up for time keeping that was cancelled and no one told us. I have kids having a sleep over at a friends house. Tomorrow we have to have Sparkle in at the vet for spaying by eight thirty. We may take a load of my daughters stuff to her new home when we head to town.
Tonight I walked forty minutes on the tread mill. I changed my shoes I am wearing and my feet did not seem to hurt so much. Forty minutes may not seem long so for some people but for me I watch the clock the whole time. I hate to stay at one thing. If I go for an hour walk outside I have to keep going or I won't ever get back home. Well I am off have a great night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: