Friday, February 06, 2009

GLUE that Darn Ole Glue

What an unreal very long monotonous day!!!

I swear the earth must be tilted the wrong way or at least my world is. Everything has gone backwards or wrecked. I have dropped things, backed into things (not with the van) hit things tipped things....OMG it has gone on all day. Now that very nice white spot which by the way is twice the size and over one quarter inch deep. Is bloody white glue. All over my new floor. I just bought the glue yesterday. Even the camera would not work while I tried to take this picture.

The day started with me finding a Baby Alpaca trying to die. For no reason that I can see It is warm and nothing out of the ordinary. Now we have a tournament for my youngest daughter this weekend plus a the others have hockey. Hockey until eleven pm tonight and now my husband is going to work. So guess who gets to do it all!! I don't really mind I just hate sitting do nothing all day. At least if my husband is doing the arena he likes hockey.
Oh well! No point in complaining it usually goes well and Miss hyacinth is very excited. So I will be excited too.......

I thought I would just add for my families benefit. AS I am writing Dalt has been reading a novel for an hour !!!!!!! How cool is that.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: