Tuesday, February 10, 2009

We still have enough snow the kids can still have fun. Our weather has been jumping around to warm then cold then windy. Today in the bush it was -21. The kids were skating tobogganing and playing hockey.
Today we went to Kamloops. It was a fun day Nana, my Mom and I we went. We shopped, shopped, and did some more shopping.We went to dentist appointments. We found ourselves locked in a parking lot and had no way to get out. We sat and we waited and we tried to lift the big yellow stick. NOPE not going to happen nothing. We had to go back to the dental office and ask them what we should do. We had parked in the wrong parking lot. So one of the office ladies had to go find the doctor and ask for his keys. She had to run down the back and go to his truck find his remote and unlock the big yellow arm. Very embarrassing I think I will send a thank you card.
I bought some birthday presents for my kids and a Valentine present for my husband. It was a fun day expensive but fun.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: