Friday, February 13, 2009


We still have our ice rink minus all the snow around it. It is now ice. It is a little rough in patches but he kids play on it for hours. Today was an organizing day. I organized my books, cleaned my desk. I had Miss Hyacinth home today she was not feeling well. I sent my son to town to do errands. I also made my son come for a 6.4km walk. Did I mention he snivels:) He received an email to go in for his fire fighting interview. So I told him make sure your in your best shape. I know my walk tired him out but he would not admit it.
I hope to take photo's this weekend so I can post my blog with pictures. Not too much is inspiring. I will find some inspiration this weekend I know what I would like to take pictures of just waiting for some time. Maybe an I touch... Maybe my daughters new home... she is moving out! Maybe my barn plans... oh so much happening. Talk to you all soon.
Tomorrow is Valentines and I hope your day is full of LOVE
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jane said...

It is hard to see your kids move out but also great to see how they manage on their own. No 2 son stuck his head in the kitchen door the other day saw a plate of sandwiches grabbed them and a packet of biscuits and took off saying'I'm hungry Mum".I had to laugh.I like they are close enough to come back to visit so far, but I can see that changing as they talk about travel.

Sunflower Farm and Petit Creek Lavender said...

It is hard to let them grow up but at the same time it is time. They are ready. I am just lucky they are doing it slowly.I am quite close to all my kids so it will be a big void. I love phones and computers we can talk all the time.