Saturday, February 21, 2009

Views from my window

We traveled to Vernon today for a game. We stopped in Kamloops for parts then headed off to Vernon for Miss Hyacinths game. They won had fun she loved her new stick.
I zoomed on these people ice fishing. Ice fishing does not look appealing to me . I have no desire to sit in the cold and catch a fish. Steak Chocolate bar, bag of candy I would consider the cold but fish. Nope
This picture was way out on a pond or maybe it was the end of a lake near Westwold.
We had three games today Sam won his, Hya won hers and Dalt lost by two in the last few seconds. Nana is in a tournament with Jeremy. Their first game she had two assists he had three goals. She won MVP. She was very happy and excited about that. They just phoned and they lost five - four. Well I am off have a nice night.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how Savannais enjoying her new home. Any word yet?
When you say Miss Hyacinth, I can't help but picture Mrs. Hyacinth Bucket!

Sunflower Farm and Petit Creek Lavender said...

nana is still home she leaves March 1. She is excited. Miss Hyacinth is really growing up. She really is quite lovely and she is turning into a fine shopper:)