Friday, February 20, 2009

Today we farmed most of the day. We raked. cleaned and burned piles. We separated sheep and separated goats. We cut goats wool around their eyes, cleaned their back ends check to see who is getting close to kidding. No one no one is looking ready so that gives us some time, Only two aer actually showing to bagging up. It actually means nothing I can have a goat from showing nothing to two days later to kids on the ground.
My arms are sore, my legs are sore, my fingers are hurting, my eyes ache, my throats burns, I can't move my neck . Yup I'd say it was a productive day!
I just walked forty minutes on my treadmill. On face book I wrote twenty minuets but I did not correct it. I don't know how. I also did sit ups now I am going to make my bed with fresh sheets and climb in. I washed the sheets this morning as I was all caught up on my laundry. I always sleep well on fresh linen.
If all goes as planned I am going to go to Vernon tomorrow with my husband and Miss Hyacinth for hockey. However I may not feel like it i n the morning then I would stay here and do hockey. If I do decider to go Jord will do hockey here.
Well I should go get organized have a pleasant evening.

No comments: