Sunday, February 15, 2009

toys


This little gadget is so much fun. That is of course when it is working. It will not hold it's charge or actually it won't charge. I took it back today but they did not have any more. So the reset the button Yes I lost all my son's hard work. I am trying to charge it again if not I will go back and pick up a new one.
Today we left home early went to Kamloops for a hockey game. We took our nephews with us and my brother in law followed with Miss Hyacinth after her practice. It seemed we were rushing all day but it all turned out in the end.
We had little snow flurries on and off today did not amount to anything. It just made for a dreary looking day.
Thank you to my sister for the very nice valentine gifts for the kids.

Plus Happy birthday to my younger brother. I hope you had a wonderful day. Love you lots
Posted by Picasa

No comments: