Thursday, February 12, 2009

I have been reading about leaving comments on blogs and replying back. I thank everyone who has left me a comment. No I do not always reply. In all honestly some times I just do not have time. Sometimes my computer has a tantrum (quite often) and it won't let me. Sometimes I can not come up with a good reply. However I do cherish each one I receive and I know my family loves me even if I don't reply back. If they really want to know they phone me. I will try to do better.
This blog is the nearest thing I have ever come to keeping a diary. It actually makes me excited when I print it out. I really do feel quite clever even though I think the word BLOG is silly. If someone sends me a tag or something to add I can not as I do no know how. I am scared to mess to much with the settings in case I loose it. Then what? All the wonderful people who read it. I will miss.
I usually try to proof read it but in all honesty I am usually am too tired to do it. I know my writing is not the best and there are mis - ued words (like mis ued). But hey it is not a lesson. I am also usually having three full conversations while I write this and my head is spinning by the time I am done.
I hope all of you who write a blog print it out. Or go start a paper journal, diary anything make your moment in life count... be remembered.

No comments: