Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines treats
Today was full of special surprises. I had coffee in this huge mug that held a very cute teddy bear.
Chocolates card roses

A beautiful bouquet of red roses
Today was a busy day of hockey games, practices and travel. We visited my daughters new home. She then invited her youngest brother and sister to spend the day. I am waiting for everyone to come home so we can call it a night. Tomorrow we have hockey starting by eighth am, then off to Kamloops. Our oldest son is in a tournament he has hurt his shoulder. He says it is taped up pretty tight so he can still play.
I have started sorting my photo's from our Europe trip this is no easy task. It is very hard to know where to start.
I hope you all had a wonderful day and that it was full of some very nice surprises.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rose of Sharon said...

Oh you lucky girl! You got lots of lovely Valentine's gifts! Fun, fun!!! I hope you have a wonderful evening!

xox Sharon

Sunflower Farm and Petit Creek Lavender said...

Yes I am very lucky. I truly did marry a wonderful man. Not just because he bought me lovely things. But because he has put up with me for all these years.