Monday, February 16, 2009

Sit ups, side sit ups, leg lifts and tread mill walking yup that's right. I am getting ready for Maui! I refuse to look like Miss Piggy over there. My son is teaching me sit ups. So between cleaning the barn, raking, tread mill walking, sit ups and an extremely sore foot I know I will not be able to sleep tonight.
We bought a tread mill on a clearance sale from Walmart on the weekend. It was not a smooth by but it is all worked out know. The first one had NO key to start it so after many phone calls we arranged to take it back. No big deal if you do not have our schedule it was a night mare to get it organized. But my kids came through and all is good.
So I am determined to be in good shape not that I want to wear a bikini but I want to be self confident. I kind of wish Mom was taking me to Switzerland they have to wear more layers there:) So Mom and I are going to get FIT right Mom. Mom is already ahead of me. Me I have no will power...:) damn chocolate covered licorice!!
I have been sporting a horrendous headache all afternoon ever since I was cleaning the barn this afternoon. I am not sure but it may have been my piles I was burning with old plastic buckets.
Tomorrow my son and daughter are going to go to Kamloops and return my Itouch and maybe just look around Kamloops. They should have fun together.
Well off to go to bed talk to you all soon.

No comments: