Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Today was just a normal day. Started with getting kids off to school, chores worked outside, brought fire wood in. Then we headed off to town for groceries picked up my piece of glass for my cabinet. I decided it was a death trap in my van so I did not pick the kids up from school. I came home unloaded a lot of groceries. We off to the bus for the kids.
My middle son and I went out and walked through the goats for a little visit. We took off some collars and bells as the little ones are growing now and the collars are getting tight. My girls look horrible they are so in need of a hair cut. Soon still a little too cold for them. I have to cut down I do not want the hay bill over my shoulders every year. It is so hard as I really like each of them. So I will start watching any one who is thin and not doing will go. Gosh it so hard. I really like each goat. I think I should have only twenty goats. I am hoping that will be a manageable bunch to feed. Remember you need to add on Alpacas and sheep. Ahh I will still have to many. Decisions... Decisions... Kidding could start within twenty four days

No comments: