Sunday, February 01, 2009

Building


This is one of the egg boxes my son and his friend put together. Here is hen having lessons on how to use the boxes. Everyday Dalt has been getting an egg or two in it.

Dalt and his friend spent two day outside building, arranging these boxes.

Here is one of his pet roosters.
Yesterday was a full day too full to blog. We had four games a trip to Kamloops and a Centennial game which is our junior A team in town. We bought our youngest son running shoes. He was allowed to buy any pair he wanted. He was very excited. It was so busy in Kamloops. The mall was so full of people.
Our weather has been pretty amazing. Very windy and quite warm during the day. I have this awesome weather station. On Friday an alarm sounded it was a wind warning. The gust was 39.7km . I wish I had, had this machine when we had our real storms. If I was a sailor I could switch it to knots...
Well I must run and make supper. Have a pleasant night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: