Saturday, February 07, 2009

This is just a quick post to touch base. I am worn out I have been sitting in an arena all day. I left at 5:50am and now I am so ready for bed. We get to do all again tomorrow. It actually all went well my boys did the farming. My daughter was sick so I had to go pick her up and bring her home. They rescheduled her work. There is no way she could go in today.
I brought home my niece, my daughters friend for a break. We made them pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs then I took them back for their next game.
I am gearing up for my alter book. I have everything I need to make it with. The only thing stopping me is the UNKNOWN... well I will talk to you all soon enjoy your Sunday. Do something special and enjoy the moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you get all the glue off?
What novel is Dalton reading?

Sunflower Farm and Petit Creek Lavender said...

Yes I did get the glue off
He is reading the Outsiders