Monday, February 09, 2009

cleaning

This is a pile of rubbish that we collected while cleaning. Note the brand new pillow... cat found it.
This was wear the white gazebo sat by the pond. If you look close you can see the willow branch. The willow branch is now gone. I moved out most of the branches but I could not burn the pile. We had a very strong wind all day. However I could burn now as the wind is asleep.
Today I worked out side with chores, a bit of yard work. Then I came in found laundry started supper and started a few pages in my altered book. This altered book is not as easy as they make it look. It is hard to know where to start.
Tomorrow we are off to Kamloops. We have a dentist appointment, Mom wants perfume, Nana wants JYSK and I want Micheal's.
I hope everyone is well have a great night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: