Monday, February 02, 2009

Logging

Here are a few pictures of my brother logging our Pine beetle trees. You can see how dry the branches are. It is truly amazing how many dead trees we have.
This tall tree in the middle of the red group it was getting cut

Here the tree is beginning to fall
Down it comes. I like to watch but it stresses me out
Today the wind blew all day and it went up to ten above. It melted a lot of snow and ice today. My poor baby Alpacas were hanging on for dear life. When I went out to check them this afternoon the pen had filled right up. Poor things I bet they were wondering when I was going to come and help them.
Tomorrow I am off early my daughter goes to get her wisdom teeth taken out. We are meeting my husband in town at eight am. Her appointment is at 9:30 in Kamloops. I am off have a great night.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much snow you DON'T have! I look out my window at about snow up to my knees.
Good luck with the teeth Nan!