Tuesday, February 24, 2009

She tells me she is not a farmer just a tractor driver:)
We went for a ride on the top part of the property. We wanted to see all the work my Dad and Brother have been doing. We can not walk up there anymore as my dads pet steer who has to be 1000lbs plus wants to play all the time. He will run you down!!! Dad loves him, us we don't "love" Bully as much! It is amazing to see how many trees have been cut down absolutely unreal. It is kind of neat though. I hope we will get some wild flowers now.
We know a family who has children the same as age as some of ours. The kids play so nicely. Here we have "puddle hoppers". I tried to blur out the other boy because he is not mine. They had a blast.
Tomorrow we are back to school it was so nice for the kids to have time off. Our next holiday is Spring Break and then Easter. Today I worked outside most of the day. With the help of my kids we found our deck again. It is amazing how messy and ugly it gets over the Winter. I used my blower until I ran out of gas. I raked moved pine needles. I think I will be doing this for awhile. We still have snow and ice in the front in patches. Right now I can hear that it is quite windy outside!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: