Translate

There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, November 22, 2008

The calm before the Storm
This water picture was actually suppose to be of my lovely black boots but obviously I missed the boots. When I have the big Zoom on it is hard to work with.
Today was a day of hockey two games in Penticton and they will stay over there as they have a game in the morning also. I stayed here and did hockey with Sam. So it is only Sam and I tonight. He is a bit snively he was not feeling well. So he asked me if he stayed on Dads side of the bed could he please sleep with me. So I acted Dramatic and told him Yes but if he slips over even a smidgen I will roll him out into the laundry basket... However I did not mean a 30lb Black Cat I just went in to check him and there is this Big FAT CAT on my bed NO NOT going to happen!
I must go find my bed I am absolutely knackered have a wonderful sleep.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: