Friday, November 07, 2008

Today was a good day we went for a long walk, second day in a row and man oh man we were covered in mud. We had six logging trucks pass us today a very busy walk. We also started to sort photo's today so now I think we may be ready to start putting them into albums!
I finally got my plexi glass for my table and I was so choked it was a dark blue and I was prepared to take it back. My daughter had a friend over and she found out it had blue plastic over it to protect it...never said we were very bright.
I think my middle son is getting pushed around at school and I am not too sure how to go about it. Do I say something, wait it out it is hard with boys. I think according to my girls it is when he is walking down the hallway not out of school. Everything was going so good and this boy is two years older. I don't want it to be a night mare until grade twelve for him did I ever mention I don't really like other peoples kids. he has not said too much to me so I will figure out what to do.
I will be off now I hope you all have pleasant dreams and I will talk to you all tomorrow. I just need to figure out how to stay awake until my hockey players get home at 11:30 tonight.

No comments: