Thursday, October 16, 2008

50th Parallel


I have pictures of the 49th Parallel from about seven years ago and Now I found this sign . I really do love this sign. Obviously so do the boys!
Today was a busy day I worked out side this morning raking and tiding the barn it is never ending with pine needles, spilt hay. I cleaned out the ducks, chickens gave everyone fresh bedding. Did an amazing amount of laundry do you ever wonder where it comes from. The laundry here magically appears in heaps. I delivered my socks that are off to the retreat to meet up with their new owners however I do not get to go Sigh...I could be off tomorrow on a wonderful weekend. I had to decide in the Spring and I had just got back form Europe and it was too overwhelming so I lost a spot to go. I so could go this year too because there is no out of town hockey nothing pressuring me unless you count my kids dumpy room which I have finally started on. I hope to start to paint the one room. Oh my goodness who's idea was it anyway silly, silly, silly...actually more dumb.
Tomorrow is a soccer tournament so I will go to that. That is if my Sam is well he fell asleep on the way home climbed into bed and has been sleeping since. Smelly, dirty and no supper. I knew he would crash and burn he has been flying for weeks and I think it has hit him.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: