Sunday, October 05, 2008

Telling secrets and having a little love

Dora and I having a cuddle telling some secrets


So many Kisses

Today was a busy day my husband dug fence posts all day but he got it done. Now I have to figure out what to do for a fence. Me I did a lot of running around, hockey, taxi service. We decorated our gate with some pumpkins put away garden ornaments for winter. I also did quite a bit of baking for our trip. I just talked to my daughter in Bamfiled she sounds like she is having fun. I have to totally tune out she is so far away and is on the ocean. I also just talked to my niece it is such a shame we are so far away from each other!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved those pics of you gig. That is truly who you are,
Gigi*The Goat Girl.
Remember those photos of you and the goats when Savannah was born?
Yes- very handsome boys you have but Dalton needs a hair cut and Jordan needs to brush his teeth!