Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Look at this poor little marshmallow crying don't eat me Sam... don't eat me... Sam has decided he needs hot chocolate in the morning or this morning he goes I think I'll have a cup of earl gray. I do think the ghost marshmallows before 7am are winning.
These are candy bags for my kids they have been bothering them so bad. Every time they walk by them, the poor bags gets a shake
The schools won't allow you to send candies or cakes to school it can only be fruit or veges. So it did cross my mind to boycott the school but that is not fair to Sam so we walked around the grocery store trying to figure out what was cool. So we bought two boxes of Christmas oranges and drew pumpkin faces on them.
Tonight was Miss Hyacinth's first band concert they sounded very good. Then we had to wait for my other daughter from hockey practice. This afternoon while we waited for the kids to finish school we went for over an hour walk.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a afreat idea with the little pumpkins! I wonder if the ink soaks through the skins?

Anonymous said...

No candies or cakes???? My kids at school would not be happy. They lived on cupcakes yesterday!