Monday, October 13, 2008

We are home

We had such a wonderful trip it started Friday morning at 3am up, showered, breakfast, coffee, last bit of loading then went to grab dogs which by the way we did not tell Allan until we put the cages in the van...not impressed... but it gets better Princess is smack dab in the middle of giving birth to four puppies but one did not make it. So we load her up pups and all and Mimzy and off we go. The trip down was good but some horrible smells were coming out of the cage. The traffic was already crazy very slow going into Van. and to the ferry. We get to the ferry in good time. We decide to take the dogs out for a walk and check the puppies but to our surprise the bad smells from the cage were two more puppies being born. Our poor girl had to give birth while traveling. So she had six puppies but only five made it.
These photo's were of the very cool Pier we had a good time here we bought ice cream we must of spent over an hour here.
Sam was quite nervous on the ferry. He ended up getting very pale and not feeling well but it was ever so brief. After some cuddles he was up ready to go and did not quit four two minutes the whole trip. The younger boys did flips, flops, spins, running, jumping the whole visit.
I can tell you honestly the kids were a non stop bundle of energy. I can not believe how my much fun they had.
Really they were no real rules just be safe, try to keep the cabin tidy.
Keep our voices low for the other guest and have fun.

Trying to be a mermaid!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gig, the kids look great. I knew Jordan was tall, I just didn't realize HOW tall! Pretty great photo of them, they all look so happy and bubbly. I loved reading your stories about your trip, no trip is just a 'trip' for you guys. Something major has to happen of of course, it had to be the dog birthing on the way down. I get queezy when I think of what the smell would have been like in your van. Your husband really is a trooper! I bet he was wishing his allergies were acting up so he couldn't smell anything!
I thought of you this afternoon because I went into a beautiful bead store, managed to buy a beautiful necklace for only $10.00. Scored there as it was on sale. You would have been in your element, this lady made all sorts of jewellery, purses, beads. It was amazing!
Must go. PS. you don't have to 'publish' this.
PPS. You should take that photo of Sam off. To us he looks like a mermaid - to others he may look like a little boy trying to be a girl. We don't want people thinking your youngest is confused.
Miss you.
Love you lots.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Gigi,
I have been waiting with bated breath to hear of your trip.We looked up Breakers Cove.ca on line and loved picturing all of you there! Did you get the lovely drift wood cabin? Was Jordan having to tell his team mates to back off of his gorgeous sisters? Answering way more personal questions than he thought possible?I Love the fact you showed all of CR a unified big fat family, (on thin proportions) backing up Jordan. Your appearance gave everyone who was looking or thinking- something to think about. Start saving for your next trip and I believe before long you will all be signing autographs.
Tell Jordan how much we believe in him. Plus did he eat at Subway for his b-day and 'Nisha?
We were so proud of Jordan scoring the winning goal- and just for you Mama!
I am glad to hear of the enthusiam of the holiday. Keep posting photos.
We thought Savannah was tall but it looks like Jordan, Tanisha and Dalton have her beat. Hya - I'm afraid you are the runt of the litter.(Thanks for the b-day card good little neice for remembering)
3 Thanksgiving Orphan's dinner later- I can't do up my pants but the Texas diet starts tomorrow.
I am betting Marilyn wants to buy Mimsy's heir after babysitting for the weekend.
I can feel how proud Jordan must have been for you to have made the trip for him plus be able to show his family a very different scenery from home on his behalf. I love the story and can't wait to hear more fun positive family adventures.

Keep breathing!