Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Wandering into Fall

Here is our bed getting ready for the cold winter months. Last night our house seemed so cold but on our bed I have a memory foam, feathered mattress topper, sheepskin. Then on top a sheep wool duvet, down feather duvet and several very warm cozy blankets. As soon as I know my children will not turn on their fans I will light the pellet stove at the back. We use only wood heat and pellet stove to heat our home. We very seldom fill our propane tank maybe once every three or so years.
Here is two photos taken with different types of flashes. I put this together in our family room where we have the television. I think I will put in an electric heater like I have in our bedroom
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no wonder everyone ends up in your bed!