Thursday, October 02, 2008

These photo's are very calming and peaceful. I love the colour of the rocks

Last night and today I had a lovely visit with a good friend. We went to bed way too late and I was early so I am quite knackered tonight. Plus this afternoon I took my girls to Kamloops so my one daughter could buy her camera. She is off to Bamfield on a Biology trip for five days. It sounds like a wonderful trip then she gets back and is one day in school and we are off to Campbell River for Thanksgiving. We have never really done a family trip we have done a hockey trip but not planned a weekend away for a long time. I really know why we don't it is so expensive, just for the ferry it is around 428.00 plus we got a deal for our hotel and it is still over 500.00. For two hockey games it is 125.00 . This is just what we figured out so far. After figuring out the cost I personally would have bailed but the kids are excited. Well all of them are excited except my middle daughter she does not want to go she is missing a midget rep tournament to time keep...I feel bad and. I told her to stay she could stay with my mom and dad or Grandma. Lately I have come to the conclusion I can not please everyone!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the last pi9cture is not v. calming- it looks like death in a whirl pool!
i like all the stories and pictures.
love Sal