Saturday, October 18, 2008

Some of my boys


Do you notice in just about every picture we are looking for things on the beach. We looked so much we had to keep taking time to stop and look far out in the ocean so our eyes would not get tunnel vision.
These two were quite happy on top of this wonderful stump.
I am not sure if I posted this picture but you can look again at how handsome he is.
Last night we worked on the rooms and today we continued we moved more furniture which sounds like no big deal but nothing fits in the door and we have to move one thing to make room to bring something in and take it apart. I wonder why I get these GREAT Ideas. I let my daughter invite a friend out to help her paint then my niece needed to come out and visit. We were using blue paint. Blue paint on the antique White bed, blue paint on socks, blue paint on my new floors, blue paint being wrung in their hands, blue paint on the white ceiling, blue paint on the burgundy floor, blue paint on the fluffy collar on the jean jacket, blue paint on my daughter from head to toe Ahhh yes it was such a good idea. If I night mare tonight I am sure it will be in blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: