Wednesday, October 08, 2008

New baby


Here is a photo of Lavenders baby I will post a better picture soon. My son left today to head back to Campbell River met up with snowy, icy, foggy roads and saw a bad accident. He is there safe and sound I just talked to him. The only worry is he has a long drive beside the ocean to get to the arena farther than last time. The cool part is he is sharing a cabin on the ocean with another boy from the team who's family owns a resort. I will get all the details when we head down on Friday. My daughter is home from her biology trip she said it was an amazing time and would like to go back there for school after graduation. The down fall of the trip her camera she used quit working and now all the pictures in the memory card are gone.....omg!!!!!!!!!! huge issue she lost all of it she is heart broken.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Silk said...

hi... did you try putting the card in another camera... might work if they are the same size... mine might be the right size... let me know ... Sheila

Anonymous said...

Get Oma to put it in her photo printer I gave her for Christmas.
Jan Dodge doesn't let anyone touch new born puppies until they are a month old!
What are you going to do with the puppy?