Friday, October 17, 2008

This was a bank at Fanny Bay. It was great how the shells layered the ground, amazing. I wonder if in a 100 years if the shells will still be there or will they break down.
Oh my goodness how amazing is the scenery. I just love the mountains in the back ground I get a good feeling when I see them.
Our beautiful very cool cabin. Don't you just love the door. I think I could have been a hippy in my previous life I just loved it all.

Anyone who is going to go to the ocean go to Campbell River and stay at Breakers Resort it is wonderful. Just google it they are very nice people and have such a fun place. Tell them I sent you and tell how wonderful I told you it was!!!!! book in advance I guess summer gets pretty crazy. I wanted to bring this cabin home with me.

Today we did not go to the soccer tournament as Sam was sick he was crying in the night with bad stomach ache and a head ache. It lasted most of the day I do think he is getting better now as eating everything he can. I also started the back bedrooms oh my goodness I wonder if you could hear me. I swear I have never seen such a mess ever. My boys are just pigs so we switched rooms as my daughter is always tidy and this room is the first room you see when you come in the back. I have been reading a book called The secret life of bees it is such a good story if you have not had a look at it go get it, it is so worth it. Have a good night we have three hockey games tomorrow tow time keeping plus my daughter is volunteering at the Ducks Unlimited fund raiser from 6:30 pm until 11pm.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jane said...

I loved 'the secret life of bees'.Your photos are great, the place where you stayed looks like the gorgeous little house in the 'lord of the rings' movie.I love the BC coast it is so so beautiful.