Friday, October 17, 2008

Mimzy looking very handsome. He is so proud he is new the father of six new pups. Plus he is a world traveler especially now he has been all the way down to the ocean.
If you look closely you can see seals. I had heard the sound but I thought it was a boat at first and then I saw things way out there and thought it was men working. Needless to say I got very excited to find out there was seals. I know people said they were down at the ocean but I had never seen one other than in the aquarium. Jord saw one the last time we were at the pier but only it's tiny bit of it's head. It was so very cool they sounded just like on TV.
Look at this awesome jelly fish wasn't he clever to make such a fine star shape.
We had a step by step biology course on our trip as Nish just got back from Bamfield. She learned an amazing amount of information. I really don't know how she remembers it all.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: