Friday, October 03, 2008

A beautiful fall Sunflower
This is baby Hunter. He is so cute and curious
leaves are changing
Seed pods are turning
Over all today was just one crazy day it actually started last night with my dad's dog got into my son's chickens through the wire he chewed and killed 10 chickens. It then continued on to this morning 3 more died so he has lost another 13 chickens. He was heart broken.
Then I woke up to a huge spider as big as a loonie it was a Black widow she was shiny, elegant and black.Well unfortunately now she is dead we had lost her because she jumped very fast when I tried to take her photo but we found her sprayed her and took a shoe to her.
Then I do not think my husband and I are the only ones sharing our bedroom several different times something has turned on our stereo and put o music. I had notice it before but I thought it was the kids and it is at different times. So today I asked my daughter and my son neither one did...not what!
Then after several attempts to wake up my son I finally got him and my daughter to go get a load of hay. On the way home the truck broke down so I had to drive my son's truck in which by the way it is like driving a D-8. Then there is a dead mouse in the mouse trap which is waiting for someone brave to remove it... now off to hockey which goes to 10:45pm
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the going price on circus trained chickens? hmm... glad my dog wasn't part of that.

I liked those fall photos. I need poppy heads if you save them. mine didn't dry nicely.
So is it a ghost or are your out of school teenagers sleeping in your bed when your not home?
Did they get their subway cards?
Love Sal

Anonymous said...

Hunter looks so cute I want to kiss him!