Sunday, October 26, 2008

Having Fun

The girls were having fun, so much laughing went on this weekend!


The girls looking pretty to go to a hockey game. Do you think 20 some boys might have something to do with it.
This weekend was so busy we had extra work for my husband to do, lots of hockey and timekeeping. We did movies, power shopping, wood hauling. wood piling cleaning outside..... now we get to start our week all over again. Remember the good ole days when you could enjoy your coffee in the mornings putter around do a few things on the weekend no rushing no running hmmm. Such good memories.
Did I mention our Bob cat problem...Our puppies eyes are starting to open now. They look so cute however I will admit I don't think I am looking forward to all the mess they are going to make in the very near future.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: