Friday, October 31, 2008

Looking rather pleased with herself

Here is Miss Hyacinth looking quite pleased. She loves pancakes and has been asking for them for supper for quite awhile. So she went ahead and made them herself we had chicken burgers. Look how she made them go in order of size.
Today was a busy day. We organized the house my one daughter made Apple Crisp she is very good at it. I decide to move my craft room I know I am a bugger for punishment. I am putting all my scrap booking, card making, rubber stamps etc in my glass room. It is such a beautiful room I am hoping it inspires me I will leave my sewing machine and material in the room I was using before. This way I can leave the machine up and at the same time if I decide to work on art I can go right to it.
I am waiting for Sam it is nearly ten o clock and he is still with his friends they are watching fireworks. He was so excited. All my kids are scattered the only one home is my oldest. My niece is in town and so is my friend so I do hope I get time to visit both of them. Well I must go and clean up my desk now however I am not too sure why I should. I read somewhere a messy desk is sign of genius!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: