Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Calming


Very calming and peaceful
What fun foot prints are these.
What a beautiful stairway it looks like it should lead you to a secret garden. This morning my day started with chores and did some books, laundry then I had a nice lunch with my neighbors. We had carrot and ginger soup, borscht (not sure on that spelling) and pumpkin bread with ham and melted cheese. For desert we had chocolate zucchini cake with chocolate pudding. I then came home and went for a walk to the river. I had nice quick visit with my friend on the phone and she is going to come up for a visit on Sat. which will be really nice. Then it was off to hockey and then I got to go to card night with my oldest daughter. Actually I am not too sure why I go I absolutely accomplish nothing but I did have a good visit. Then home talked to my son listened to stories from all my kids. It was a nice day and I even accomplished things.
I have a good jump start on my Christmas shopping but of course I can reveal nothing in case my kids read this . I do need to sort and see who and what I have bought so I don't go over board!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a wonderful night pleasant dreams.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: