Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween

Carving pumpkins my two youngest son's carved pumpkins with Nan and Jeremy.
Look at this poor little pumpkin
Not really a nice picture is it Poor little guy...
Today was busy with running around which included two school dances, dentist, 1 hockey practice, 1 hockey game, broke down car and planning. Planning on changing my craft room. I will let you know when I figure out my plan. Today our family did five trips to town not including what our logging truck did today and I hate to think about the boy in Campbell River. On a bright note I think fuel has gone a bit! Well must run talk to you all soon.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tracy said...

OH, no...Poor little pumpkin! Very clever though! ;o) You have a fun blog...Thanks so much for visiting me. Wishing you & yours a very Spooktacular Halloween ((HUGS))

Sharon in Surrey said...

I LOVE that pumpkin!!!!

Anonymous said...

why are you worried about the boy in Campbell River?
Is he sad?
I think he has some pretty girls sitting on the deck of his little cabin over looking the ocean- hanging on to every word as he strums." Sling Up the sails of the sloop john B" on his guitar.