Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Auntie Sally and Dalton

Today was a full day of sitting down. I worked all day on my books... the whole entire day. So now I am all caught up cheques written just need some money to pay them now. Sam went to school today and he did okay. We even bathed him tonight :)
I hope to get time to paint my shed tomorrow but I will have to wait and see what the weather is like. I want to give it a old time look. I am going to try paint and glaze. I made some good luck. I had wanted to do a type of plaster but it would not weather well. I have been trying to dig up some soil by hand. It is so hard to do. I need to get the last of my Lavender in the ground. Then I will pray it will make the winter. Some times winters are so rough a lot of things do not make it. It gets rather disappointing when it does not make it.
My poor ole Momma goat is not doing well. I feel so sad for her she is just getting old. I think this may be her last winter. We put her in the barn tonight with two other small goats. So cross your fingers she will pick up.
Last night I did not sleep a wink I woke up between one am and two am and was wide awake. So I cleaned my room sorted some clothes, made notes and read. Now I feel very tired though.
Well I think most of my kids should be bathed and ready for bed. So I can think of heading that way. Have a good night
Posted by Picasa

No comments: