Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Birthday Time


Today is a very special day in our home. It is Jordan's 19th Birthday and Tanisha's 17th Birthday. What a Wonderful Day it is!!! I have a cake for each of them. Plus presents. I don't imagine I will being going to the bar with Jordan. I don't drink and I hate bars and try not to encourage it. However I will eat cake with them:)
I hope you both have exciting wonderful lives. Full of hope, dreams and love.
I can not tell you in enough words how much I love you both. Grow up strong, be safe, caring. I know you both have a lot to offer our world. And our world is such a better place with you!!!!
Make good choices, DREAM, SING, DANCE, HOPE, have FAITH. And above all love yourself. I love you both have an incredible Day
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your words are better than any card you could have given them. I hope they print that off and cherish it forever Gig! You have brought tears to my eyes. I hope your kids know how lucky they are to have you.
Love your niece.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

just about made me cry