Friday, September 04, 2009


Today was a busy day. I had an appointment in town so I went in for ten. Then I picked up Miss Hyacinth from her friends and brought out Sam's friend. Then I cleaned and raked the Lavender patch. Took the kids to the river. It was quite amazing how much it had come up from that rain. Still no Salmon. For some reason the Salmon have not come home yet. We have not seen one fish. I wonder where they have gotten to...
All my family is at the hockey game. They should be home by ten. Then tomorrow middle daughter works at the rodeo and again Sunday. I think Sunday I will get the kids to clean up bikes and toys. School starts Tuesday. So we now will have no life between that and hockey. We have no, none, not ta, not one piece of firewood yet. So we have that to look forward to also. I wonder what kind of winter we will have. Enjoy your long weekend. Take the time to make great memories.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: