Saturday, September 12, 2009

My favorite Momma goat

I was going to sleep in today but every time I plan that ...Up I am early. My husband left to pre - load at three am. My oldest son was up having a horrible night mare. So today I think I will find my hip waders, shovel and recruit a few sisters to find away into his room. I told no one could sleep in a dump and have nice dreams. Then when he gets home we can rearrange it. Then I think we will burn some sage and clean out all the bad vibes. Clean sheets...and sigh....nice dreams. I hate bad dreams, night mares. I actually don't like dreaming at all. It just interrupts my already interrupted nights.
I do hope to accomplish a lot today. I have so much I want to do but there is only one of me. Today I would love to finish or actually start painting building, finish rotter tilling the patch my very awesome Dad started for me. Thanks Mom for asking him to do it. Yeah ME!!! I do just make more work. It will be so worth it. I promise. Then maybe you all can come have tea and cookies with me. I would also like to start cutting down flowers and getting ready for winter. Early yes but any day now it is going to get crazy busy. I have rock to set up into a wall. And OH my goodness pine needles...they need to go. Plus dog house we must get them ready for the cold.
Now Miss Lulu needs some love. She needs to be brushed. That is of course if I can catch her when she is not a muddy dripping mess. So much for a cute clean mellow dog...No I waited over two years... she is wet, dripping, dust,y muddy, usually out of breath with a soccer ball in her mouth. She is so funny. A real happy dog just not very clean!
Well off to be busy and I hope to get some time to be creative. Have a wonderful day. Enjoy the sunshine
Posted by Picasa

No comments: