Tuesday, September 08, 2009

First day of school

Today was only two hours of school. I think my kids would quite like that if it was only two hours every day
.
Miss Lulu would not leave the kids alone. She was getting their new shoes dirty.

Dalton and Cowboy.
The day went well. The kids went to school. Sam did not go I went for him. He should go tomorrow but I will wait until morning to see how he is. He had a major melt down this afternoon. He lost his balance on his crutches fell into the door and hit his knee. He cried hysterically for a good half hour. Tonight he has been sleeping since 7:15. He is worn out. I may have to wake him up to take his medicine.
Dalton is at his first hockey practice tonight and I am so thankful I am not there. I will have to brace myself as I will be doing it soon very, very soon.
Today I washed off my office shed and soon as it dries I am going to paint it. I also raked and tore up some soil. It is very hard work and it makes me very stiff and sore.
Well I think I may go find a cup a tea. Have a wonderful evening.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures the kids look good for the first day of school