Sunday, September 20, 2009


The early morning was just above freezing but by afternoon it as hot. Our summer is hanging in there. Our temperatures are to get into the 30's this week. Isn't that wonderful!
Today we had hockey.
We also stored our fish tank and put our air conditioner away. And did some general cleaning.
I went into town and took Miss Hyacinth to hockey and I went to have a visit with Savannah.
I have started a little bit of Christmas shopping. It is good to have a start. I like to get most of it done. So I know I can enjoy the holiday and not stress over money. I really enjoy buying my kids presents. When I was cleaning the living room. Hyacinth was all excited she said I know your making space for Christmas...silly girl. It is only September.
Are days keeping moving forward. Things we have to do before the end of the month. Birthdays two of my children. Take my daughter to Supreme Court of Canada as a witness. Terry Fox run. Heal from stitches. Chop, chop, chop fire wood. Try to find a hot dog costume for Sam.....so much to do
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gig,
Your water fountain is Beautiful....and...how did you make it? I want one too.
I've been thinking of you and as we cruise around have been remembering your trip here.
None of us is taking many photos...I keep saying " Gig would have a photo of this"
Maybe I will hijack Mom's camera..
We are off to Kaui on Tues. I am most stoked. I think that we found another incredible place to stay...and this one has a kitchen!!