Sunday, September 13, 2009



Today was a very warm day actually it was a beautiful weekend. I painted my shed/office planted the last of the Lavender. So basically that took all weekend. It is coming quite nice. We had hockey which I managed to avoid however every day it is getting harder for me to get out of.
We had our truck fixed.
So our week starts all over again. I am hoping to go to a stampin up card night on Tuesday. I am not too sure if I can get there but it is in my plan.
Sam's leg seems to be healing fine. He washed it tonight and that seemed to go okay. One more week to baby it. Then we should be home free. He was quite sad he went to the arena and someone else was wearing his number...poor kid.
Well I really should get to bed morning sure comes early. Have a great night
Posted by Picasa

No comments: