Wednesday, September 30, 2009


What a long day. My day started at five am to shower, coffee, chores and get the kids off to school. I had to have my kids arranged to be picked up from school. We have arranged birthdays etc. Then an arrangement to hockey. I needed to be ready in case I did not come home tonight. Then we bought a new truck and they had forgot to phone us the night before. So it was a mad rush to get it finalized everything switched over. Then ICBC but I needed Allan so he had to get into dump his load. All of this and I had to leave at the latest eleven am. Seriously I actually had the car dealership running and ICBC flying. We were all so stressed out. I swear Nish and I have ulcers. Poor Allan was stressing having us drive over, snow, no vehicle ready, and we had to be on time. Soooooo after all this we are heading out of town my cell rings. Court was cancelled. It was dealt with out of court. So Tanisha was bouncing happy smiling. Me I was relieved stressed.....all that. All that stress for three years for what!!!!!! jerks. Actually I am really happy Tanisha did not have to go through with it.
We did have a visit with Savannah and then I ended up taking Tanisha to Kamloops to shop with her birthday money.
Now I need sleep and a peaceful night.
I think I will light the fire and take the chill of the house and make tea.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: