Saturday, September 12, 2009

It must be bed time. I am exhausted. I have had a head ache on and off all day. And, I am in dire need of sleep. We have been battling it out with our computer again. I have had it with my Norton virus scan so I deleted it and put in a new one Window live one care.
I managed to get my Shed painted the first step anyways. I am going to try to add glaze and add colour to give it an old look. However first thing I plant in the morning and that could take awhile. I am trying to scheme how I can get an addition added onto my little shed. It is really cute. It has never been finished so that is what I am attempting to do now. I hope it looks nice at the end. Sometimes don't you find that things don't quite look like you planned. Happens all the time for me.
I was over painting tonight and I was behind the shed by myself. Lulu was home sleeping as it was really hot. Anyways... I thought she was so clever! she came over and found me. She then tried to climb on my lap for a cuddle. Someone should tell her she is not a lap dog.
Well I should head to bed. Have a wonderful Sunday tomorrow. Good night

No comments: