Monday, September 28, 2009


We had an early birthday dinner for Tanisha and Jordan. We ate ham, Caesar salad, perogies, (I do not know if that is how you spell that) carrots, beets, orange juice punch, apple crisp, and Oreo birthday cake. It was a very good meal.
We had Allan's Mom and my Dad join us. Earlier in the day we rented the ice for an hour. So it was a good day.
Today was such a cold morning -4 at 7am. Our house was so cold. I froze all day. It never warmed up in here. I had to stay close to the house as I was dealing with phone calls all day. We are in court Wednesday. I will be so happy for Tanisha when it is all done.
I have been quite organized. I am quite up to date on my books. Desk is sorted. House is clean. Laundry is all caught up. Now I need to work outside under the carport because to have a clean house it has to go some where.
in the next two weeks get everything that has to go away for winter and just do it.
Well I am off have a good night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: