Saturday, September 05, 2009


What a nice day we had today. Woke up had coffee with Mom and Dad. Then went into town picked up a few things we needed. Then off to Kamloops today. We went to Art Knaps saw a cool weeding tool which I think I may get my Dad for Christmas. Then we looked through the mall. While we went to the Mall my husband and the boys went shopping for trucks. While they were shopping for trucks our new truck stalled two times. Hmmm I wonder what that means.
Then we came home and went over and had a wonderful dinner with my Mom and Dad. We had Birthday cake to celebrate my sister Sally's birthday which is coming up later this month. It also was my Great nephews birthday. He is a great big four years old.
Tomorrow we will take Tanisha to the rodeo to do her 50/50. I think I should go to make sure no cowboys look at her:) Then we are off to a birthday party Rodeo theme.
I would like to work outside finish putting my Lavender in the ground and try to get my Dad to plow. Man I wish I could do it myself!
Well I think I should go have tea and then hit the hay.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

freshisle said...

Such an adorable picture. So cuddly.
Hope you're having a great long weekend!