Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A very Special Birthday Boy
Today I went to Kamloops with Jordan. He had his skates fixed. I waited for him at chapters, the mall, Micheal's and Walmart. It was a nice day and very warm. Something about Kamloops that makes me sleepy. I did not have to do hockey tonight...yeah me.... Miss Hyacinth did not want to go. She has had a very sore back plus I think it will take awhile for her to get used to playing with the boys.
Then Jordan took Tanisha to her meeting and Dalton to hockey. Sigh... I wish he would take them all the time.
The kids brought home their school pictures they are so nice. Dalton is so handsome in his. I love it. Tanisha looks very pretty in hers. I am waiting for Miss Hyacinth's pictures. And Sam will have his on the 29th.
Nana is coming out to visit tomorrow which will be nice. I think we will walk to the river to look for the Salmon. There has not been as many this year. The Salmon are missing in action.

If anyone knows where I can get a hot dog costume please let me know
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute in Orange! Fat dog