Saturday, September 26, 2009


Our school made this wonderful project with the children last June. When we all returned to school in September what an amazing surprise hidden behind the school. It was a wonderful, magical garden. All you could do is smile. What a pleasant surprise. The kids were excited walking through remembering where they planted the seeds. Sam planted sunflowers. The kids were eating the little vegetables. It really was nice to see. In one of the classrooms when you look out the windows the giant smiling sunflowers are peaking in the windows. If I had to be in school all day I would so pick that classroom so I could watch out the window at the sunflowers. Actually come to think of it I did spend most of my school years dreaming out the window watching the clock waiting to get out. I really have not improved much when I have to go to our bookkeepers in Kamloops they are on the ninth or tenth floor of really a beautiful office that looks over the park. I still can't help feel sorry for them sitting inside everyday in artificial light. I spend an hour in there and I feel like a caged animal. I bet they are happy when I leave after I have depressed them about their job:)
Well I am off to take the day in full speed ahead. A wonderful Fall day. I wonder what it will bring. Good things I hope. Have a wonderful day. Take time to make special memories.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: